Nieman Journalism Lab
Feb 5, 2010
Group Book Discounts
Ken Doctor's "Newsonomics: Twelve Laws That Will Shape the News We Get" is now available, with discount, for group purchases -- student or professional -- of 10 or more. E-mail for more information.
Speaking & Strategy
If your company or group is interested in Ken Doctor's speaking appearances or strategy visits for 2011, please make contact now. Speaking engagements include both large-audience, big-picture view of the changing news landscape and smaller group learning and discussion sessions. Strategy engagements may be arranged on a project, or a longer-term basis. E-mail for more information.
- The Newsonomics of Time and Money, and Google Surveys
- The Newsonomics of Where NewsRight Went Wrong
- The Newsonomics of Influentials, from D.C. to Singapore to Raleigh
- The Newsonomics of the Mobile Aggregator Roundup: Pulse, Summly, Zite…..& Flipboard?
- The Newsonomics of the Koch Brothers and the Sales of U.S.’ Top Metros
- In the Age Darwinian Content, You Are Your Own Editor
- The Digital Dozen Will Dominate
- Local: Remap and Reload
- The Old News World is Gone- Get Over It
- Mastering the Fine Art of Using OPC
- It's a Pro-Am World
- Reporters Become Bloggers
- Itch the Niche
- Apply the 10 Percent Rule
- Media and Marketers Find New Ways to Mix and Match
- For Journalists' Jobs, It's Back to the Future
- Mind the Gaps