Law 6 - It’s a Pro-Am World
The audience is talking back, engaging with each other and creating content.
- The Newsonomics of Aaron Kushner’s Virtuous Circles
- The Newsonomics of 2013 Wizardry: Tribune, Buffett, Murdoch, Paton, Bloomberg, and more
- The Newsonomics of a New York Times/CNN Combination
- The Newsonomics of This American Life and Mr. Daisey’s Media Blur
- The Newsonomics of Crossover
- For the Economist: Readers Expect Us to Lead, Listen and Lead
- INN’s First Big Deal: The Reuters Test
- News and “People Like That”: Carol Bartz Q & A
- Patch U Makes the Student Connection — At Scale
- Patch vs. MediaNews: One Little, Instructive Story
- Seattle Blog Project Breaks New Ground
- Does the Newspaper Industry Need a Strategy?
- Patch’s Carpet-Bombing: Where’s the Response?
- Strib’s New Publisher: Good Q & A
- Bloggy, Bloggy Seattle: A Roadmap
- New New York Times Plan: (Digital) World Domination
- Newsy’s Mobile + Video + Social + Curation Model Stands Out
- MediaNews’ New TapIn Bets on the Tablet
- The New HuffPo-AOL Combo: The Free, Anti-Murdoch Alternative?
- Reuters America Claims New Territory; First Stop, Chicago & Tribune