Law 2 - The Digital Dozen Will Dominate
A dozen or so multinational, multi-platform media companies will dominate global news and information.
- The Newsonomics of Hearst Magazines’ One Million New Customers
- The Newsonomics of the Kochs Rising — and Uprising
- The Newsonomics of Climbing the Ad Food Chain
- The Newsonomics of GAFA’s Global Reach
- The Newsonomics of A News Company of the Future, the FT
- Of Man, Machine, Google News’ Editor’s Picks and Emerging from the Dark Ages
- With News Corp Scandal, Guardian Approaches 4 Million Daily Visitors
- Schadenrupe: Murdoch Woes, Others’ Joy and What the WSJ Editorial Misses
- INN’s First Big Deal: The Reuters Test
- As Apple Uses Publishers, Publishers Can Better Use Apple
- Bill Keller on the Liberal New York Times….and More
- Community Daily Pay Walls: A Tourniquet?
- Adam Davidson in Haiti
- Beautiful Data, BBC Budget According to Guardian
- NYT-WSJ Local Ad War Bloomin’
- NYT 1Q Numbers: Back to Revenue Loss as Ad Declines Swamps Reader Revenue Gain
- NYT & Mark Thompson’s First Report: Unsteady as She Goes
- The New York Times and the Thompson Effect: Blow Over or Blowback?
- For New York Times’ Sake, Mark Thompson Should Step Aside
- The USA Today Redesign: Too Little, Too Early?